I used the PFT installer. Does that not update MySQL?

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Sam Pinkhasov <sam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The IBMDB2I module requites MySql 5.1.50 which is included in the Zend
Servrer 5.1 package

Sam

Matt Lavinder <mlavinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I try replacing the module with the one in the Zend Server
distribution
the engine no longer works. I tried reinstalling with the following
command:

install plugin ibmdb2i soname "ha_ibmdb2i.so";

...and I got this message:

Can't open shared library 'ha_ibmdb2i.so' (errno: 0 API version for STORAGE
ENGINE plugin is too different)

Any suggestions?