I cannot imagine you arguing with anyone Henrik......unless it is about your atrocious singing of course:-)

I now have Renaissance running successfully with IceBreak in *multiproc mode so I can now answer my own question - yes you can use IceBreak instead of Apache for a CGIDEV2 based web app. It took some jiggery-pokery but it wasn't rocket science.