570-546-4777

Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/15/2010 10:32 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] IBM i in the cloud (was social media)

Well, pedantic can save a trip to our attorneys :-) I found the other doc
was thinking about and it lays out the guidelines much better. I am
pretty
sure this is the one I remember reading that really locks down the usage
(some reasonable and some not).

http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/IBMCustomerAgreementAttachmentForDeveloperDiscount.pdf

(see section 3.c)

Aaron Bartell