Yep, I use (WE use) the virtual loaner program (VLP) all the time. Yes, it's free to partners. Aaron has mentioned in these lists, and written articles, about this service. Becoming a partner costs nothing, although you do need to make some kind of declaration about a product you're working on, I believe. As a vendor, of course, we have that covered.

Each reservation on a virtual loaner is for a max of 14 days (with optional extension by 10% of that, which I always do!). You can save an image of your reservation, so you can start it again where you left off. By the way, be sure not ever to use the same image name twice - it's not designed for that - I know - been there, done that, have the bandages!

Vern