I received an updated version of the ibm_db2 extension from Zend. It fixed
my issue. It was not included in the last release of Zend Server because
they identified the bug just before the official release. I have sent it
to 2 people since and one of them said it did not fix the issue. That
could be due to them not knowing the correct place to put the extension.
All I have is a compiled version of the extension, so you have to know
where to put it. Typically, the path is...

/usr/local/zendsvr/lib/php_extensions

I would definitely backup the current extension before overwriting it with
the new one. So far, I haven't had any issues, but that's just my
experience. I will email the extension to your personal email account.

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
|"Dayberry, Joshua" <jdayberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
|<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| Date: |
|10/11/2010 09:00 AM |
| Subject: |
|Re: [WEB400] db2_bind_param issue |

This message is in reposne to mattlavinder's July post regarding IBM_DB2
extension. Did you ever get problem resolved with db2_bind_param? I
have run into the same issue. I would be curious to hear your solution
if you have one.