That was it! Thanks, Scott. And Thanks, too, Jorge, for the tip about
page size/

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

Scott <scottgcampbell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/19/2010 09:23 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] FPDF

Larry,

One thing that I thought of which has caused me problems in the past, in
Adobe Reader when you select print it brings up the dialogue box. In
there is a section titled "Page Handing" and in there is "Page Scaling",
try setting it to "None" and see if you get the 100mm you are expecting.

Scott