Did the HTTP error log give any details (I think this message is from there so I'm guessing not)? If not, start the server from the command like with the -vv (2 lowercase V's) option, make the request, and end the server. This will produce a trace file (several of them in fact) that will tell you what the problem is. The trace files will be pretty big but you should be able to search on ZSRV_MSG0018 or MSG0018 and find the correct area of the trace.

Speculating on the problem, I would say that either the document root was changed (the HTTP error log should show the full path it is trying to use) or the user running HTTP server doesn't have *RX authority to it.

Matt

message: 1
date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:33:10 -0500
from: "Hohlen, Kent" <Kent.Hohlen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [WEB400] ZSRV_MSG0018: File /our_lib/html/ does not exist

We have two (test & production) intranet web servers configured on our
V5R3 system. They have been running for years with no changes to the
configuration. Yesterday (Tuesday) I cycled our test server to get a
new copy of a service program that I created for testing. After I
cycled the server and I logged in, our main index page (program)
received a 404 Not found error with the message that our index program
could not be found on the server. I know for a fact that nothing has
changed regarding configuration. We checked with the network people and
the IP address does not go through any firewalls. So no firewall changes
caused this to stop working. According to the access logs, we were able
to use it on Monday. No PTFs were applied during this time. The IFS
directory that contains our HTML files has all the same authority as our
production version.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to check? Are there any logs that I
can check to isolate what the problem is? Is there any logging we can
turn on to isolate the problem? Any additional suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Kent