Good morning / afternoon:

I am using the following code to be able display / filter the data on one
of my files:
http://dtwdude.com/forum/view.php?SID=20090205161353478888&NRL=4&KW=column%20filter

However I have a bunch of errors:
NET.DATA Error: An incorrect symbol ()) was encountered at line 68 of file
/Intranet/iWeb/Programs/It/ServiceDesks/SD273184.NET.DATA Error: An
incorrect symbol ( \n) was encountered at line 75 of file
/Intranet/iWeb/Programs/It/ServiceDesks/SD273184.NET.DATA Error: Quoted
string at line 90 of file /Intranet/iWeb/Programs/It/ServiceDesks/SD273184
can not span multiple lines.NET.DATA Error: Quoted string at line 91 of
file /Intranet/iWeb/Programs/It/ServiceDesks/SD273184 can not span
multiple lines.NET.DATA Error: An incorrect symbol ( \n) was encountered
at line 109 of file
/Intranet/iWeb/Programs/It/ServiceDesks/SD273184.NET.DATA Error:
Unexpected end-of-file occurred while parsing object
/Intranet/iWeb/Programs/It/ServiceDesks/SD273184 at line 131.

The only piece of code I have changed is the area that the author
recommends to change, which is the DEFINE block, as follows:

%define {
Libnam = "PVIDAL"
Filnam = "SD273184F"
Fldnam =
"IJACNS,IJPDSC,IJPTYP,PPLANNER,IJACNT,IJACNU,IJCDSC,IJCTYP,CPLANNER,IJADUQ,IJACN4"
Hdgnam = "Parent Item,Parent Desc,Parent I/T,Parent Planner,UsrSeq,Comp
Item,Comp Desc,Compt I/T,Compt Planner,BOM Level,Qty Per"
ALIST = ""
CLIST = ""
HLIST = ""
whereClause = ""
%}

What I am missing or doing wrong?

TIA,

PETER VIDAL
PALL CORPORATION
SR System Analyst | WH Application Development
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
727-815-3104 | Fax: 727-815-3120 | www.pall.com

" Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all
copies of this communication.