Just as a note to those that come later ...

We have found Adminer (http://www.adminer.org/) to be a very capable and - more importantly - much easier to install MySQL administration tool than PHPMyAdmin.

Single file deployment - it is pretty much a case of drop it in the doc root or whatever and away you go.

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On May 29, 2010, at 1:00 PM, web400-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just to close this thread, I've managed to get phpMyAdmin working - had to
do some research using the documentation of the previous version of Zend
Core 'sg247398 - Discovering MySQL on i5' & the new version Zend Server
5.