Hello Mike,

I'm very pleasantly surprised at such a quick response as this was my
first mail. Thanks a lot.

Yes the whole package was installed including MySQL. Here is what my
administrator sent across:

Licensed Installed
Program Release Description
2ZSVRPI V5R4M0 Zend Server for IBM i 5.0.1 ( PHP 5.3 )

Thanks & best regards
Ewart

"Mike Pavlak"

From: