Mike and Michael;

Thanks for your response.

When you say licensed program I'm thinking your referring to the go licpgm
option 10, where I can see the installed products.
Should I be seeing 1ZCORE5 option *BASE there? It's not there, maybe
because operations hasn't installed it yet?

When you say delete the program, delete it from where, I haven't found
anything on the system I can relate to zcore.

Thanks for your help.

<There may be a licensed program (1ZCORE5 Option *BASE) that is Zend
<Core. My recommendation would be to delete that program and
<download/install Zend Server for IBM i. This is the newer generation of
<the PHP stack for IBM i. More info at:
<http://www.zend.com/en/products/server/zend-server-ibm-i

<It is a single LP that can be either the full Zend Server product or the
<Zend Server Community Edition based upon the license key installed.

Regards,

SWBC
9311 San Pedro Ave., Suite 600
San Antonio, TX 78216