V5R2 or above would make us more amenable to using the framework.

So the GNU GPLv3 license is pretty Grey looking.

Can you tell me the specifics of how we would need to comply and costs ?

We would certainly be willing to contribute source changes we may make
to the framework if we used it.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800