From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 9:55 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: [WEB400] How do you know what the highest fix pack available
inSF99352-3 is?

Let's say you fire up http://myi:2001/HTTPAdmin then you go into
Application Servers and you see one running V6.0.2.35. And you aren't
sure that there shouldn't be a newer fix pack for it. WRKPTFGRP shows
you
have SF99352 at level 3. But you know there are special instructions
like
those at:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/websphere/services/fixpack60.ht
ml
The question is, how do you know what the highest fix pack available in
SF99352-3 is?

Rob Berendt