From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Tuesday, 2 March 2010 8:26 a.m.
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] html2pdf4i was-->Re: RPGCGI - Convert HTML page to PDF

The devil is usually in the detail of an integration into existing
production that performs well.

So true. This would be much better if a data queue layer were put in front
of it and have it run in a single batch job on the AS400 (which might be
what I end up doing for my customer).

Be warned about running headless java in the same job that may need to load
a PASE routine.

How does java.awt.headless affect anything other than the Java runtime? I
don't know if I have run into the issue you are alluding to.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Peter Connell <