Tom Deskevich wrote:
Dan: Thanks a million!

I love it when someone else blazes the trail.
I like to hike trails that are cleaned out and visibly marked.
BTW, does your stored procedure qualify the file MYFILELIB.MYFILE?

I am reading there are ways around hard-coding the library is you are using
*SQL.

My co-workers say you always have to hard code it.
I think they told me this was going to be a mild winter too....

Tom Deskevich

Tom,
Are you using the PHP engine on the system i, or on another platform?
I ask because I can't get the DB2_xxxxxx commands to run from our windows php engine, and our network people say that's because we need
to buy an actual db2 product for windows...

This thread ...