Jim,

You should be able to get the intermediate certificates without VeriSign explicitly sending them to you. In Windows, you can open the signed certificate, click the "Certification Path" tab and view each certificate in the chain. When you view the other certificates, you can export those to a file and import those files into DCM as a CA certificate.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Essinger
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Extended validation digital certificate support

I do realize that - and apologize. He does not participate on the lists, and
asked me to check for any known issues. I checked the archives and found
none, after which I put as much up as I knew about.

The problem was that we were not getting the intermediate certificates to
load. We got with IBM support, and they helped us get through that issue.
For some reason, the first time we type the file location on an import
prompt, the admin tool to import is not finding it, and it gives no errors.
If we try a 2nd time, we get the confirmation that the certificate has been
imported. We are now waiting for Verisign to deliver the newest extended
validation certificate, and once we get that imported and assigned to
applications, we will be back up and processing web orders.

This is a yearly process to renew our certificates. I don't know why we
don't renew for more than one year, except that in 2 years we both will have
forgotten all about loading certificates.

Thanks for your help!

Jim