This was a HUGE help! Thank you very much

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

"Kelly Cookson" <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2009 01:12 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] PHP Hello World script using Zend Core for i5

I forgot to mention something: in order to use an SSHD connection from
the Zend Studio to the iSeries, you need to start the SSHD daemon and
create host keys on the iSeries.

Here is a page with detailed instructions on how to do this:
http://kb.zend.com/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=389

You can set up a basic FTP connection instead of an SSHD connection, if
you want. There was a bug in previous versions such that not all
directories would show up using an FTP connection. But that may be fixed
in the newest version of Zend Studio.

Also, you can always use iSeries Navigator to move PHP and HTML files
from your desktop to the Zend Core in the IFS.

Kelly