From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 2:20 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Getting started with Zend - more problem detail

Thanks - this fixed the Admin Web Gui issue, but not the MySQL issues
from
my other posting

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

"Kelly Cookson" <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/08/2009 03:04 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] Getting started with Zend - more problem detail

You may need to start some services.

Sign on to the iSeries on which the Zend Core is installed. Enter the
following command:
go zendcore/zcmenu

Select option 5 Service Management Menu.

You definitely need the Zend Core Subsystem running (Option 1) and the
the Apache Server instance running (Option 4). You should also make sure
the i5_COMD service is running (Option 8) if you want to use the PHP
Toolkit.

After all the services are running, check the Admin Web GUI again.

Kelly