I agree they don't need to change the system they have in place, but
saying down for upgrade is a bad thing? Does that mean if I run IIS and if
I upgrade that it can stay active and serving pages while I upgrade it?
server's go down if whatever is serving a web presence goes down, planned
or not you lose the web presence, yes the IIS or i may still be up, but to
the person who wanted a page from the other system my web presence is
down.