Bryan

I agree completely - this is standard practice and is not hard to do - even a "cd /" will make it work, although I prefer not to use that "trick".

Mike, is there a chance this will get into the package?

Vern

Bryan Dietz wrote:
Yuck. Doing this could "break" other FTP connections. That is why I use the ssh connection.

It's too bad that the third version of Zend studio cannot figure out how to work with the IBM i default ftp server setup.

Would it bee so hard to have the ability for the zend studio ftp client send an "initialize command" and then a "namefmt 1" after logon?

Bryan