Service program in specfic library not found on OpenCursor(). I created
the module program FmtName and created a service program GETNAME in my
library and hopefully I followed all of the rules create function, the
following events took place: What could be possiblity wrong? Without the
function the SQL completes but work for me in the program

Create Function FmtName (slsnnm char (30) )
returns char(30)
language rpgle
deterministic
no sql
external name 'JJKLIB/GETNAME(FmtName) '
parameter style general
Function FMTNAME was created in JJKLIB.
Session was saved and started again.
Display Service Program Information

Service program . . . . . . . . . . . . : GETNAME
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : JJKLIB
Owner . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : KOZLOWSJ
Service program attribute . . . . . . . : RPGLE
Detail . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *PROCEXP

Procedure Exports:

Procedure Name
FMTNAME

********************MODULE***********************************************
D FmtName Pr 30a Varying
D SlsName 30a Varying Const Options(*Varsize)
*++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
* FmtName() Move First name first and last last when name = Smith, John
*+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++************

P FmtName B Export
D FmtName Pi 30a Varying

This is the RPG Select statement in a specific program:

Select Wan8, FmtName(Cshnam), FmtName(Wslsnm), Cssf, Wpoint
From FAA0075 a, FAA0078 b Where Cshnam=Wslsnm and Cssf<>' '
and WInvdt Between 81001 and 90617 Order By Cshnam

Open Cursor() the follow SQL error happens:

PREPARE of statement SQLSTATEMENT completed.
Query options retrieved file QAQQINI in library QUSRSYS.
**** Starting optimizer debug message for query .
User-defined function FMTNAME cannot be invoked. (1)
GETNAME in JJKLIB type *SRVPGM not found. (2)

(1) Message . . . . : User-defined function FMTNAME cannot be invoked.

Cause . . . . . : External program or service program GETNAME in
library
JJKLIB associated with user-defined function FMTNAME in library JJKLIB

cannot be invoked for reason code 2. The reason codes and their
meanings
follow:
1 -- The program is not found.
2 -- Either the service program is not found or the program entry
point
FmtName does not exist.
3 -- The user is not authorized to the program or service program.

(2) Message . . . . : GETNAME in JJKLIB type *SRVPGM not found.
Cause . . . . . : GETNAME in JJKLIB type *SRVPGM was not found. If the

member name is *ALL, the table is not partitioned. If this is an ALTER
TABLE
statement and the type is *N, a constraint or partition was not found.
If
this is not an ALTER TABLE statement and the type is *N, a function,
procedure, trigger or sequence object was not found.
If a function was not found, GETNAME is the service program that
contains
the function. The function will not be found unless the external name
and
usage name match exactly. Examine the job log for a message that gives
more
details on which function name is being searched for and the name that
did
not match.