Ok. Wiil try that out. Thanks.

"James Perkins" <jrperkinsjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:<mailman.4090.1241026511.23468.web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>...
Generally speaking an EAR contains a WAR. If you change a .ear, .war
or .jar
extension to .zip on Windows you can see what's in them.

An EAR is an enterprise archive, a WAR is a web archivce, and a JAR is
Java archive. An JAR cannot contain other JAR's, a WAR can contain
JAR's,
and an EAR can contain WAR's and/or JAR's.

Do you have the source for the EJB's? You could add your class to it
and
export it as an EAR.

Actually, you will have to add it to the existing EAR. The listener
will
have to be in the web.xml file. You can do it manually, but it's a
pain or
at least I have not found an easy way to do it once it's installed.

So, I guess here is the bottom line. Take the EAR EJB and import it
into a
J2EE project on RDi (or WDSC), add your new class to the appropriate
package
in the Web project and export it as an EAR.

I hope this makes a little sense, I don't know that I amm explaining
this
very well.

--
James R. Perkins

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 10:13, Lim Hock-Chai