I've verified that port 8000 is open. This is looking more like an install
problem. There are no jobs in the ZEND sbs and no ZENDADMIN user profile.

Thanks,
Todd

Jorge Merino
<jorge@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: To
web400-bounces@mi Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
drange.com <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Re: [WEB400] Zend install problem

Please respond to
Web Enabling the
AS400 / iSeries
<web400@midrange.
com>

Make sure that the ports are opened on your firewall.

Weeks ago, we had kind of the same problem but with Websphere, the main
problem was that it required so many ports opened that never were mentioned
on the IBM documentation, finally, after struggling with Job Logs and
support from IBM, we opened ports again and again until it finally got
fixed.

Jorge Merino
http://vektr.com
http://nuvek.com