From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lim Hock-Chai
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 9:31 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] log all traffic go to our web app server

Thanks Matt/Nathan,
I really do not know much about web server or web programming. Our web
server is currently encountering a lot of issue with it going down. The
cause seems to cause of spike of heap memory on the server job. When
the this happen the Garbage Collect when do the Stop the world GC which
cause the server going into a long pause.

So,... I really does not even know how to check if our JBOSS is
configure to work with Apache HTTP plug in. Will dig into it. Thanks
for all the help.