a class with "display: none;" your human users should never see it and the
majority of your automated spammers will fill it in.

Alfred

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 14:28, Maurice O'Prey <maurice.oprey@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

If you want to know what it is a 1 second search on Google will tell you
exactly that!

Search for 'fsSih0 <a'?

As to how to prevent it are you telling me you don't know how to do that?

P.S. this has nothing to do with web enabling the AS/400

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: 08 January 2009 18:18
To: 'Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: [WEB400] what is this

I get crap like this every so often on one of my web pages that has a
feedback form on it. This appears in the only input capable field on that
form and then its automatically emailed to me by the web page.

fsSih0 <a href="http://yzxmkniuwxzu.com/";>yzxmkniuwxzu</a>,
[url=http://miofcrjokpxi.com/]miofcrjokpxi[/url<http://miofcrjokpxi.com/%5Dmiofcrjokpxi%5B/url>
],
[link=http://ohhsnncjfayb.com/]ohhsnncjfayb[/link<http://ohhsnncjfayb.com/%5Dohhsnncjfayb%5B/link>],
http://oqghxpkktnag.com/

It's obviously an automatic process that is going out and filling this in
(at least I hope someone's not so bored that they'd waste time doing this
stuff) but I don't quite ken the whole thing.

Anyone know what this is/what or why this happens?

Thanks,

Shannon O'Donnell