Yep, memory is probably the primary drawback. However in today's world
memory can cure a lot of ills.

Witness the new 3-4gb laptops to run Vista :-)

In the case of a JSP application the cool thing is that this technique
can scale quite nicely to several thousand users by adding another Intel
or Linux box to run the application or it can all be run on the "i". It
all depends on the user needs.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800