Hi Ralph;

Thanx for your thoughts;

We just finished at board meeting where I quoted this post and your previous
post.

We came to the conclusion:

We let the IceBreak source be 100% open to any body! - no price, no service
contract required...

Open as in open. So you have to sign up so we know who has access to the
source - but that?s it.

The reason is:
Why would anyone bother to make pirate copies if it is 100% free available?
Why would anyone build a "new" IceBreak, based on IceBreak if you can
download a binary distribution for free...

My guess is - nobody.. And to the dudes that have the courage: Be my guest.

The source code it so close bound to the system i and to OS specific stuff
to make IceBreak do what it does. So I guess - no interest from windows
land.

And another bonus: It seams that IBM have been picking our brains since 2006
- so now we maybe can have a little endorsement instead of the "picking"
fealing.

We are still cooking on details, but how does that sound so far?

Best regards

Niels Liisberg
IceBreak Chief SW Architect

System & Metode Technologies