I hope this helps you find what you are looking for

Not really, because as you noted it isn't open source. I won't disagree
with how easy it is and what not, because I am sure it is great and will
meet the needs of those wishing to pay for a product (though I haven't used
it). I am looking to participate in the creation of a free and open source
solution because there is a cross section of iSeries shops that are
definitely open to adopting such a solution.

Thanks for relaying your response, and now that we know of IceBreak's
capabilities (three times over from three different resellers) we can be
assured it doesn't need to grace this thread again because we are now
properly informed. If on the other hand you have a feature you think we
should have in this framework that IceBreak has, then by all means please
recommend it, but keep the sales pitch to a minimum.

Thanks Syd,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com