From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: 04 June 2008 19:00
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Looking for Ubuntu HTML Editor

Runs on Linux!? That would be a first for Microsoft!

I think it is limited to Windows platforms from what I could read.

Pete

Maurice O'Prey wrote:
Nathan

Actually MS Visual Web Developer Express 2008 (Free Download) also copes
with being a very good HTML editor?

Might not be the way YOU want to go but worth a try!

Maurice O'Prey