Note that what you have are variables that have NEVER been updated to
have a value. There is still the issue of request 001 coming in for
program SBMORD and a CGIDEV2 variable named VAR123 will be updated to
have a value of "JUNK", and when request 002 comes into the same job but
for program SBMITM, and if there is a variable named VAR123 in the .html
file being used by SBMITM, and if SBMITM doesn't update it, it will
still have the value of "JUNK" being cached by CGIDEV2. In this case
the value of "JUNK" will be sent to the browser vs. ** missing data **.

In the end I have found the issue really revolves around the .html file
being put together in a copy paste fashion and not updating it to make
sure all of the variables are taken out that aren't being used. This
really bit me in the but this past week when a variable named
"cookiestring" was being cached.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com