What about doing a Data Warehouse/Data Mart/Operational Data Store in another LPAR, if possible, have the users create their own reports with IBM DataQuant and DB2 Query Manager, or some such tools for interactive and batch reporting, and get yourself out of the report generation business as much as possible? That what I'm doing here.

Dave Odom
Arizona

Nathan Andelin <nandelin@xxxxxxxxx> 5/12/2008 13:08 >>>