We actually have a web menu'ing application that all of our web jobs are
called from. The menu application will set up the library list when ever a
program option is called based on the system the option was selected from.

If a dev2 program is called, each dev2 program will have the files defined
as user open and they dev2 programs will call a sub-program to build the
library list based off of what system/function was called from the menu
application.

So maybe there's something to think about.

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional
Bob Evans Farms, Inc.

Greetings List,

I have an application using CGIDEV2 that will be used by multiple
divisions. Each division has its own set of data libs so in order to
read
and write data to and from the i5 for that division, I need to add two
libs to the *LIBL. Today while testing I signed on as division A. The
QZSRCGI instance started and the two libs were added. Then while still
signed on as division A, I signed on as division B. When I checked the
*LIBL of the QZSRCGI instance, I found that I not only had the two libs
for division A, I also had the two libs for division B. Now I have
division A data going into division B files.

So, here is my question: Can each division have its own instance of
QZSRCGI?

This is using powered by apache on V5R4.