Super. Thanks.

Anyone had any experience using this against ORACLE and SQLServer. The more tools I can get that talk to DB2/400 and those RDBMs, the better.

Thanks again,

Dave

Buck <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx> 1/4/2008 13:22 >>>
Joe Pluta wrote:

This will change, but for now you need to get WDSC V7 installed and then go
find the RBDe free trial. It's on the IBM site, but I have no idea where.
Maybe someone else can chime in. If not, and you can't find it, let me know
and I'll do some more digging.

An alternative is to follow the 'Try out EGL' link on the DW page. Here
it is again: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/products/egl/
The 'Try it now' link is here:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/r/rad/?S_TACT=105AGX15&S_CMP=LP
This is not part of System i -- it's part of the Rational suite that
IBM sell to any web developer.

As far as the System i goes (integrating with WDSC) your best bet might
be through Software off the main System i page.
http://www ( http://www/ )-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/developer/business/index.html
Try the 'Trial' link on the right.

This thread ...