Peter -

WDSC ( which comes with WDS) has a GUI HTML editor. Although WDSC is
overkill if you only plan to use it for HTML editing.

-Sarah

On 6/5/07, Peter Vidal <Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know. I whish I can have any of them installed on my laptop. The thing
is that I can't. In order to have FP installed, for example, I need to
justify it because it is not a project in itself. I just want to improve
existing pages.

That was the reason why I asked about any possibilities of doing it with
any of the tools I already have access to and this is all I have: WDS and
MS Office 2003.

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal
steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication."
Cecil B. DeMille (1881-1959)

<Matt.Haas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/05/2007 01:55 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] WDS and Intranet

Peter,

There are plenty of HTML editors out there. I use FrontPage (it's been
replaced with something else now but I don't recall the name) and
another big one is DreamWeaver.

Matt