Sorry for anybody who already has these sites in their toolbox, but I
learned of another today that is worth checking out (that's what happens
when you hire new programmers I guess :-)

Go to http://gotapi.com/ <http://www.gotapi.com> . Note that you can add
Java to the available API's.

Later,
Aaron Bartell