From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 3:54 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: [WEB400] Question on SSL Certificates

We are shopping for SSL certificates but I have basically no experience
with
them. We have a site that allows citizens to pay their water bills.
Looking
at Verisign they have several options (
http://www.verisign.com/ssl/buy-ssl-certificates/secure-site-services/in
dex.html).
Now I could go the cheap route and get the cheapest there is, but we are
talking about a government site. I want to make sure we get what we need
and
not just the cheapest option.

Note: My boss seems against anything GoDaddy related, so that is out.