I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish there was 1 place on how to get this up and
running, been all over InfoCenter.......

On 12/1/06, Mark Allen <scprideandms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep, I got past it by changing back to default (for now) and nuttin blown
up yet, the ASF tomcat server is running but I "missed" or am "missing"
something because the URL's I am seeing in doc's to config/start sessions
are not working....I'll keep looking.......