Can you post the config that is bombing the server?

On 11/27/06, Douglas W. Palme <dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tried that and it bombs the entire http server......

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sarah Poger Gladstone
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 5:49 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Still having problem

Another suggestion:

Put the directive
CustomLog logs/access_log_vhost1 Combined in the first virtual host.

Then put the directive
CustomLog logs/access_log_vhost2 Combined in the second virtual host.

It will help you figure out which virtual host is processing each request.
Once everything is working, you can take these 2 directives out.