Greg,

Yes that does work and I thank you for it.  I could not the readparse
function from cgi-lib.pl to work very frustrating.  Some of my problem
has been the fact that when printing the QUERY_STRING environment
variable it has either been blank or is was displaying the parm holder
(e.g. parm).  In fact even with the code you forwarded it it still blank
and this is confusing me as I suspected it should contain the value
selected via the radio button.  But thanks again, it is much
appreciated.

George...

"Greg Oziemkiewicz" <goziemki@xxxxxxxxx> 11/17/2006 2:20 PM >>>
George,

Radio buttons work fine. Sorry I told you to give the radio button
elements
different names. This is not correct. The following works for me:

<form method=post action="/perl-bin/testRun">
bank codes & acct #</td></tr>
*NWS</td></tr>
enabled</td></tr>
</center></table>
<input type=submit value=ENTER>
</form>

#!/QOpenSys/perl/bin/perl

use CGI;

my $cgi = new CGI;
my @params = $cgi->param();

if (scalar @params != 0 ) {
   print $cgi->header();
   print "<p>" . $cgi->param('parm') . "</p>";
} else {
   print "Status: 204 No Response\n";
}
print $cgi->end_html();