From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rob Dixon
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:10 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Basic problem with Welcome file - error 403

Guillermo Andrades (CPI Software) wrote:
btw are you using "original" instead of apache?

Yes
what version have you in the as400 server?

V5R1

but the problem was with Firefox

Many thanks

Rob Dixon

Saludos/Regards,
Guillermo Andrades
CPI Software http://cpiS.es

On 11/6/06, Rob Dixon <rob.dixon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It now seems that the problem is with Firefox 1.5.0.7 as I can access
the home page with I.E, although it doesn't render the links at the
top
correctly - however I can fix that. Netscape 8.1 also works.

I have just cleared the cache in Firefox and it now works fine -
false
alarum - my apologies

Rob Dixon