Wayne,

Yes. In fact, I think it is still using the old HTTP Server, not very sure
about that, though.
I googled the 515 return code, without any success.

Latest news is that they seem to have isolated the problem to a CGI program
that is giving an ICF error.

Thanks for your help,

Luis Rodriguez

------------------------------

message: 5
date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:09:00 -0500
from: Wayne McAlpine
subject: Re: [WEB400] Fwd: HTTP Error Code 515

5XX HTTP return codes indicate a server error.  However 515 does not
seem to be one of the return codes defined in the HTTP 1.1 standard.  Is
the server an iSeries?

Luis Rodriguez wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know what the HTTP error code 515 refers to?

A colleague just called me with this error message in his browser:

Internal Server Error

 The server encountered an unexpected event which prevented it from
fulfilling your request. The error occurred in GET_LINE with a return code of
515.
Thanks for your help,
Luis Rodriguez

Luis Rodriguez