So, do you return XML and then convert that to HTML?

Seems like extra work to me.  :)

Have you found any ways to debug AJAX such as view the
source returned on the page, etc?  IT stinks that you can't
even save the page with the dynamic information inserted
and see the *ML that was sent back from the app.  That's
the main thing that's holding me back on implementing it
more.

I had a huge shopping application for a customer set up
with AJAX but decided to go back to standard scripts
because I was finding debugging a pain.  Not that I insert
any bugs into code mind you.  :)

Brad

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:18:15 -0400