From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Scott Swaim
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 9:38 AM
To: WEB400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] Configuring for Virtual Host

I have a Linux system that is my firewall.  It has a public and private
IP
addresses.  My Iseries (170) is located inside my private network.  I
would
like to set it up to server pages to my customers.  I have 3 companies
here.
qualitycorps.com swarfproducts.com and carbidetx.com.  I would like for
each
of these domains to have a separate virtual host.  i.e.  I need to set
it up
so that  stock.qualitycorps.com goes to a specific folder,
stock.swarfproducts.com to another folder, and stock.carbidetx.com to a
different folder.  I am having trouble setting this up.

I have this working on my Linux Apache machine with virtual host but I
can't
seem to get it to work on the Iseries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks