From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Pugazh
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:53 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Book to implement SSL

"It is assumed that a certificate authority (and
certificate store) is already established for the
iSeries Digital Certificate Manager"

- How do I do this?

--- Bryan Dietz <BDietz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

maybe the manuals will help:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/r
zaie/rzaiejklenablessl.htm

_____________________________
Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates

"i want an i"

web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/02/2006
10:12:48 PM:

-> Guys,
->
-> Can any of you recommend any easy to follow books
that
-> will help me implement SSL for my website, I need
-> start completely from scratch?
->
-> Thnx