From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Cavaiani
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 2:22 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Apache

I turned the Special Authorities back to *NONE for QTMHHTP1.

When I run with UserID %%SERVER%% (my original setting), no one can
access any of the spool file info which the WRKCGISPLF loads up.

When I run with UserID %%CLIENT%%, anyone can access any of the spool
files which come up.  A general user ID can get the QSECOFR
spool files
to display.

This may be inherent in the design of this program ??