From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Walden H. Leverich
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:15 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Ajax via RSP/CGIDEV2

Maybe Microsoft did that on purpose who knows.

Don't know that they _excluded_ FF as much as haven't gotten around to
including it (and I'm sure they're NOT in a rush). When OWA was started
the only browser w/XMLHTTPRequest was IE. And IE's an activeX object
compared to the "native" support in the other browsers. Hmmm... I wonder
what it is in IE7.

And yes, it irks me too that I have to leave FireFox to use OWA.

-Walden