I was going to say the same thing, about how it's a higher
level language like RPG/etc gets generated into machine
code.  So it is an interesting concept.

But the question then arises, why not just have GeneXus go
to machine code instead of an intermediate language?
 Wouldn't it be easier for the developers to do that
instead of having to try and generate JAva, C, or any other
language from their one language?  (I'm sure there's more
to it than that, though).

Maybe it's an attempt to bring 4GL back, or introduce 5GL..
:)

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:58:38 -0500