I agree.  I prefer having different instances per
application (how "application" is defined is another ball
of wax).

It's similar to having a "server farm" where each PC
(instance) runs different applications.

So if I shut down one site, the others are still active.

Brad

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:14:32 +0100