From: "Sarah Poger Gladstone" <listmember@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Prevent Browser From Going Back

Joe-

What server-side language are you using to handle the order? Assuming
you have some sort of session tied to the user, you can place
"orderstatus" and a "requested_action" variables in the session. Then
no matter what page the user is on ( and no matter how they got there
ie using the back button) your server side program can validate that
the "requested_action" is appropriate based on the current
"orderstatus"

HTH,
Sarah