Kevin,

You can download the RPGsp Web Development Tool from www.RPGsp.com.  In
RPGsp, you can upload a file with one line of code.

This will upload a file to the IFS...

HTML:   <input type="file" name="upload_file">
RPG:    Eval success = RPGspUpload('/web/')

This will upload a file to the IFS and name it logo.jpg...

HTML:   <input type="file" name="upload_file">
RPG:    Eval success = RPGspUpload('/web/logo.jpg')

An example program can be found in the RPGsp samples directory named
upload.rpgsp.  RPGsp is completely CGI-based, so it will integrate perfectly
with anything else that's CGI.  If you're just using functions in the RPGsp
CGI Service program, you don't need a license.

Note: I am a member of Profound Logic Software's RPGsp Support Team.

Enjoy,
Seth Newton
snewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Profound Logic Software, Inc.